Big Changes Coming For Sendik’s!
Sendik’s is changing the grocery game at The Corners! Sendik’s will develop their store at The Corners into an experiential destination. The expanded store will be fully integrated into the main shopping level at The Corners, adding a mezzanine level lounge, and dining and bar offerings. Construction will begin after the holidays in January, and the store will remain open during construction, offering the full range of Sendik’s services and selection throughout the renovations. Upon completion by summer 2019, customers will be able to enjoy all of the benefits of the existing Sendik’s store, including quality products and covered parking, plus new services, expanded food choices and greater convenience!
- Construction will begin after the holidays in January
- The store will remain OPEN throughout construction
- Completion by Summer 2019
Exciting things to look forward to:
- The addition of 7,000-sq. ft. on the main Union Street adjoining L.L Bean that will house a luxury cook shop, floral and home goods department, expanded gran and go selections and more!
- A mezzanine level served by escalators featuring a customer lounge furnished with sofas tables, gas fire and piano that overlook the new food hall.
- A bar offering a range of beer, wine and coffee
- A grill station where you can have fresh meats and fish cooked to order while you browse the salad bar, with a choice of eating at home or at the in-store bar or lounge.
- Direct pedestrian access between Union Street and Bluemound Rd. via a new pedestrian indoor walkway that provides access to Sendik’s and The Corners.
- Cooking classes, valet parking options and a naturally lit atrium
These addition will increase the size of the grocery store and offer a unique and elevated customer shopping experience. Take a look at a sneak peek of the exciting changes to come!
*Union Street Bistro is a place holder name for a future restaurant, and is in no way a tenant that is opening at The Corners at this time.