Keeping You Safe at The Corners
Full COVID-19 Center Protocols: READ HERE
The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance to us. As such, The Corners of Brookfield is continuously monitoring and adjusting to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests. We ask that our community practice good judgment when visiting the property; including following CDC guidelines for social distancing and hygiene practices. We also ask that anyone with a fever or experiencing other symptoms, to stay home.
When onsite, you’ll see:
- Curbside pick-up location for convenient minimal contact shopping
- Enhanced, hourly cleaning and sanitizing of all high-traffic common areas with an enhanced focus on all touch points with CDC-recommended cleaning agents.
- Increased sanitizer stations located around The Center for our guests
- Sanitizer wipes available for our guests
- Bubblers have been temporarily closed
- Spaced out, limited seating in common areas. If the chair is tipped, it means it’s clean and ready to be used for the next guest.
- Center management, Housekeeping and security staff wear masks while in common areas, public spaces or when other individuals are present.
Please follow these guidelines as you spend time at The Corners. We’re all this together, after all:
- Maintain a distance of six feet from other shoppers.
- While not required, the center, in accordance with the CDC recommends the use of face coverings while in public. If you do not have a face mask, stop in our Management Office for a complimentary, disposable face mask.
- Thoroughly wash your hands on a frequent basis with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you or someone you live with is sick, please stay home.