Code of Conduct
THE CORNERS OF BROOKFIELD PROPERTY CODE OF CONDUCT
PLEASE HELP US MAINTAIN AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE BY ALL AT THE CORNERS OF BROOKFIELD. TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT, THE CORNERS OF BROOKFIELD MANAGEMENT ASKS THAT ALL PATRONS, EMPLOYEES, TENANTS, RESIDENTS AND GUESTS BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS AND ACT RESPONSIBLY WHILE AT THE CORNERS OF BROOKFIELD.
While visiting this center, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
- No firearms or illegal weapons
- There must be NO solicitation, campaigning or leafleting for any purpose.
The shopping center is a privately-owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.