Fall Flavors Menu at Grimaldis
Sep 10, 2019 11:00 am
Nov 1, 2019 10:00 pm
Farewell sand, sun, and summer fun, and hello fall! With warm weather on its way out and the promise of cooler temperatures in the air, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria welcomes the new season with a long-awaited lineup of fall flavors. Beginning September 10, guests can satisfy all the cravings of their favorite fall festival at Grimaldi’s with flavors like spicy buffalo chicken, crisp green apple, rich caramel, and, of course, pumpkin.
The Fall Favorites menu includes seasonal spins on Grimaldi’s world-renowned coal-fired, brick-oven pizza, fresh salads, decadent desserts, and new cocktails, perfect for cozying up on cooler nights.
– Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Grimaldi’s signature coal brick-oven pizza crust topped with fire-braised chicken breast, spicy Frank’s RedHot® sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola crumbles and celery
– “Wedge” Salad, a twist on the traditional wedge salad featuring romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese dressing, bacon and gorgonzola crumbles
– Chocolate Cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake served with rich chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream
– Caramel Apple Cheesecake, caramel and green apple cheesecake topped with a swirl of delicious caramel and whipped cream
– Bourbon Peach Mule, Maker’s Mark bourbon, Monin ® peach purée and fresh lemon juice shaken and served over ice with Gosling’s Ginger Beer and diced peaches
– AppleJack Mule, Laird’s AppleJack 86, Monin green apple purée and fresh lime juice shaken and served over ice with Gosling’s Ginger Beer and diced apples
– Green Apple Sangria, Beso del Sol® White Sangria, Monin granny smith apple purée and lemon juice
On November 1, Grimaldi’s will replace its Chocolate Cheesecake with the highly anticipated Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake, giving guests the opportunity to savor fall’s favorite flavor throughout the entire month of November.