Pretty in Pink
Oct 10, 2019 6:00 pm
Oct 10, 2019 9:00 pm
Dudes & Dudettes, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Come in your ’80s attire and join the American Cancer Society at the Corners of Brookfield for the second annual Pretty in Pink ’80s night out to fight breast cancer. The evening will feature amped up ’80s music, righteous entertainment, silent auction, appetizers, and pink cocktails!
Your $30 early bird ticket also includes:
– Access to the totally tubular private & exclusive ’80s event
– Live music from ’80s tribute band
– Silent auction, prize for best dressed, ’80s Photo Booth, pink merch store, Kendra Scott Pop Up, Luminaria bags honoring and remembering our loved ones touched by breast cancer, and MORE!
– Radical food and pink cocktails from some of your local favorites
APPETIZERS & COCKTAILS INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET! Continue to check back for new food & beverage announcements
– Bonefish Grill
– Cafe Manna
– City Lights Brewing
– Coopers Hawk
***Stay tuned for additional announcements regarding food, beverage, and entertainment sponsors!
Tickets will be $40 at the door. All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society and the fight against breast cancer.
Thank you to our sponsors!
– The Corners of Brookfield
– Wyant Law Offices, S.C.