Stronger Together: Wellness Pop-Up Day
Jul 11, 2020 9:00 am
Join us on Saturday, July 11th for a day full of complimentary fitness classes from 5 different local gyms or studios! Find your strength and kick-off a season of wellness under the sunshine in Market Square! All classes will be held outside and follow social-distance guidelines. Registered attendees will receive a water, snack and Corners swag bag upon check-in for the event. Limited spots are available, so be sure to register for each class you plan on attending in advance – no walk-ups will be allowed.
9a-10a: CYCLEBAR BROOKFIELD
11a-12p: Barre Code Bootcamp
1p-2p: The WAC Summer Bootcamp
3p-4p: 9Round Kickboxing Circuit Workout
5p-6p: Bollywood Zumba – sold out
All attendees must bring a signed waiver with them to the event. Download it here.
How It works
- Classes will be capped at 40 attendees. These are ticketed events through the link above and no walk-ups will be allowed. You must register for each class that you would like to participate in.
- There will be individual workout space stickers on the ground that are placed 10 ft apart to allow distance while enjoying the class. Please maintain at least 6 ft. distance from other attendees during post-class socializing.
- All attendees must check-in at The Corners table before each class and sign a waiver. All pens will be sanitized between each use.
- Face coverings are recommended during check-in, space set up, and post event socializing
- Face coverings are optional during class once attendees are in their own space
- The Corners reserves the right to decline admittance to any individuals who do not follow these guidelines.
Thank you to our event sponsor!