Trick or Treat at The Corners
Oct 27, 2018 3:00 pm
Oct 27, 2018 5:00 pm
We triple dog dare you to join The Corners for a SPOOK-tacular Halloween celebration filled with Tricks and Treats for everyone!
FREE family event! Halloween costumes are encouraged by all!
Visit us in Market Square to pick up your Trick or Treat treasure map and visit participating retailers who will be handing out candy and treats to children + fun surprises along the way. Each location will be denoted with a window decal and placed on the Trick-or-Treating map.
BIG Thank you to our sponsors, Marine Bank & Goldfish Swim School – Brookfield for making these community events possible!
Saturday, October 27th
3 pm – 5 pm
– Anthony Vince’ Nail Spa: Free Kiddo Nail Polish + Stickers
– The Corners of Brookfield Apartments: Pop in for a free glow wand & candy!
– francesca’s: 10% off if you’re in costume (or your kiddo) + candy-free treats – look for the teal pumpkin!
– Shop Twigs: Hot Apple Cider + 20% off S’well Products
– Wisconsin Vision / Heartland Vision: 20% off Sunglasses! (exclusions apply)
– Kendra Scott: Receive 15% off if you or your kiddo is in costume (off ANYTHING in the store!)
– Scout & Molly’s: Pop-in and make a purchase to pick from the “candy” bowl of savings! Save up to 10, 20 or 40% off your next purchase!
– Sendik’s will provide their signature red bags in case your kiddo forgot their trick-or-treat bag!
– Café Hollander: On Halloween weekend, kiddos eat for free if they wear their costumes to brunch! 8am–3pm on Saturday & Sunday, October 27th & 28th, and all costumed kids under 12 will receive a free kids meal with each adult entrée purchase! Dine-in only, limit 4 per party.